- How we work
- Personal Training Fees
- Body Work
- Teacher Certifications
- MBC Pilates Mat 1
- MBC Pilates Mat 2
- MBC Pilates Movement Apparatus Certification
- Pink Ribbon Pilates
- Gyrotonic® Trainer Certification
- GYROKINESIS® Pre-Training
- GYROKINESIS® Foundation Training
- GYROKINESIS® Certified Trainer Update
- GYROTONIC® Pre-Training
- GYROTONIC® Foundation Training
- GYROTONIC® Supervised Apprentice Hours
- GYROTONIC® Certified Trainer Update
- GYROTONIC® Pre-Trainer Update
- GYROTONIC® Level 2 Pre-Training
- GYROTONIC® Level 2 Teacher Training
- Jumping Stretching Board Certification
- Leg Extension Unit Certification
- Gyrotoner Certification
- GYROTONIC® Archway Certification
Gyrokinesis - Mondays ( 3rd and 4th week of the month) 11:15 am to 12:15 pm at Emeryville Exercise Center, 4321 Salem St., Emeryville, CA
MONDAYS 11:30 am to 12:30 pm at Emeryville Exercise Center, 4321 Salem St., Emeryville, CA
Gyrokinesis ® works the whole body through seven natural elements of spinal movement: forward, backward, left side, right side, left twist, right twist, and circular, as well as all other joint articulation. This methodology systematically and gently works the joints and muscles through rhythmic and undulating exercises. Movement stimulates the body’s internal organs and different corresponding breathing patterns are integrated. Fluidity is the key. Postures are not held for long periods of time. Instead postures are smoothly and harmoniously connected through the use of breath, making exercises appear and feel more like a dance than traditional yoga.
Benefits: Prevents osteoporosis, improves bone density and digestion and increases flexibility.
Instructor: Angi Spector is a certified Gyrotonic® and Gyrokinesis ® Pre- Trainer instructor, Certified massage therapist, Yamuna® Body Rolling Teacher Trainer, and a Pilates Teacher Trainer in the MBC® Pilates.
MONDAYS 11:15 am to 12:15 pm (3rd and 4th week of the month) at Emeryville Exercise Center, 4321 Salem St., Emeryville, CA
Drop-in fee: $20
4 Classes $68 5 Classes $75 10 Classes $130
Class Cards expire in 60 days. Prices are subject to change.
RSVP to sign up or attend the class - call 510-420-0444