- How we work
- Personal Training Fees
- Body Work
- Teacher Certifications
- MBC Pilates Mat 1
- MBC Pilates Mat 2
- MBC Pilates Movement Apparatus Certification
- Pink Ribbon Pilates
- Gyrotonic® Trainer Certification
- GYROKINESIS® Pre-Training
- GYROKINESIS® Foundation Training
- GYROKINESIS® Certified Trainer Update
- GYROTONIC® Pre-Training
- GYROTONIC® Foundation Training
- GYROTONIC® Supervised Apprentice Hours
- GYROTONIC® Certified Trainer Update
- GYROTONIC® Pre-Trainer Update
- GYROTONIC® Level 2 Pre-Training
- GYROTONIC® Level 2 Teacher Training
- Jumping Stretching Board Certification
- Leg Extension Unit Certification
- Gyrotoner Certification
- GYROTONIC® Archway Certification
Rehabilitation Functional Conditioning Programs
For those with sports injuries or conditions requiring medical treatment and physical therapy, we offer rehabilitative functional conditioning programs specifically designed for each individual's situation after physical therapy.
After carefully assessing posture, movement capabilities and medical history, this program focuses on pain relief and increased range of motion through functional conditioning, strength and flexibility training.
During the session, our trainers focus primarily on the injury in question while addressing the body as a whole to help prevent further imbalances. We incorporate studio session work with in home exercises to assist in the healing process.
HMO Health Care customers receive discounts: 5% off classes and 10% off private sessions.
Please contact MindBody Connection for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Phone: 510. 420.0444, email: firstname.lastname@example.org